Click and Collect – Please contact us to arrange collection or delivery of this item
A late Victorian carved Bath stone amorino head
turning slightly, delicately carved in limestone with curly locks and with flanking cherubic wings, emerging from a backing block,
Park Close was built in a loosely Arts and Crafts style from 1899 to 1901. These cupid heads (we have a series) ornamented the clock tower. The mansion, with a number of ancillary buildings, occupied an estate bordering Windsor Great Park but has now been demolished. It was re-named Windsor Court.