Terms and Conditions
TRADING TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR LASSCO TRADING COMPANIES (“LASSCO”)
- All sales are deemed to be made between the buyer and LASSCO in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- All printed price lists and all quotations are subject to alteration.
- All accounts and invoices are to be paid prior to dispatch or collection unless other terms have been agreed in writing between the buyer and LASSCO
- The risk in the goods shall remain with LASSCO until delivery is completed. Any goods to be taken out of the country are the responsibility of the customer.
- If the customer cannot take delivery or the items are not collected within a thirty day period, LASSCO reserves the right to charge storage and insurance fees, unless agreed in advance with a salesperson in writing. Any shortages, damages, or complaints concerning the goods should be notified within fourteen days.
- Delivery is to kerb-side unless other arrangements have been made. The company accepts no liability for any damage to premises fixtures or furnishings where a delivery had been booked as a kerb-side delivery.
- Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith, they are not guaranteed and LASSCO hereby excludes liability for loss or damage caused by delay in completing or delivering or failure to complete or deliver any order or goods furthermore the customer shall not be entitled to treat the contract as repudiated or otherwise at an end by reason only of such delay
- When installing or using goods or equipment supplied by LASSCO the buyer shall observe all instructions, directions and warnings issued by LASSCO or the manufacturer.
- In the supply of Flooring: whilst all care and attention is applied by LASSCO in the preparation, site conditions which affect the end result of your floor cannot be the responsibility of LASSCO.
DELIVERY & RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We have a reliable network of white glove antiques and fine art transporters that can meet the needs of our customers in the UK and internationally. Although we do not include the cost of delivery in many of our items, some are priced at checkout and others can be arranged for collection in store and a quote organised at an additional cost to the customer.
- If a London address is specified the charge for delivery can range from £3.99 and up, depending on the size and quantity of items. For UK wide deliveries, we will contact you to confirm delivery cost if there is a discrepancy between estimate and actual price.
- International deliveries can be completed subject to delivery cost. Shipping may incur additional charges, duties, processing fees or insurance, which implies that the cost quoted at point of sale is an estimate only. We advise international customers to contact their local authority to confirm specific import duties.
- UK delivery of large objects is to kerb-side unless other arrangements have been confirmed in writing. The company accepts no responsibility for any damage to premises fixtures or furnishings where a delivery had been booked as a kerb-side delivery. The delivery driver may abandon a delivery if delivery details, access or assistance are not as described by the buyer at the time of booking the delivery.
- Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith by the seller they are not guaranteed and the seller hereby excludes liability for loss or damage of whatsoever nature caused in delay in completing or delivering or failure to complete or deliver any order or good and the customer shall not be entitled to treat the contract as repudiated or otherwise at an end by reason only of such delay.
- Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring that items you order can be delivered to your property, with safe and reasonable access from the public highway to the place of delivery.
- No returns will be accepted after more than fourteen days from delivery or collection. Your right to return products does not apply to goods made or altered to your specification.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- A sale can be cancelled with LASSCO in writing or e-mail. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform LASSCO of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to LASSCO at your cost within fourteen days of such cancellation and LASSCO will reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- LASSCO may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. LASSCO will make the reimbursement no later than fourteen days after the day the goods are received back.