Archived Stock - This item is no longer available
Pair of nineteenth century brass table lamps,
attributable to Charles Barry,
of lotus leaf form on square plinth bases, c.1830 - 1840.
The same lamps can be found in The Travellers Club, London, designed by Sir Charles Barry. The 'principal rooms still retain many of the original features, with fine examples of mahogany furniture and light fittings designed by Barry himself, having been adapted from oil to gas and finally to electricity.'