Archived Stock - This item is no longer available
A large copper pot
More available. From Frascati's Restaurant 26-32 Oxford St. The original building was designed by Collcut in 1893; and redecorated in1928 by Stanley Hamp. It was a large and handsome establishment with a winter garden, cafÃ© and grill room. The site is now occupied by the Language Tuition Centre, Robinson and Partners (1954-8).