Archived Stock - This item is no longer available
Original chemist shop advertising poster, Baldwin’s Herbal Blood Pills
Original woodblock, letterpress poster published c1880 for G. Baldwin & Co, Walworth Road A great historical item for those living south of the river, a very small quantity are available, but once gone, they are gone forever! Condition consistent with a 120 year old loose piece of paper, tears, stains small losses etc.
G. Baldwin & Co is London's oldest and most established Herbalist. The company was founded by George Baldwin in 1844 and was originally based at 77 Walworth Road, South East London. G. Baldwin Thrived over the next 50 years, eventually peaking at 12 shops around the London area.