Click and Collect – Please contact us to arrange collection or delivery of this item
Grocery and Provisions shopkeepers signboards
The Brilliant Sign Co were the foremost suppliers of shop signboards from their inception in 1888 through their innovative use of V-sectioned copper lettering, as used in this run supplied to the firm ‘G.T Morgan’. This development superceded the incised wooden letter and meant that a less skilled labour force could complete the work in less time.
These boards were discovered under the fascia of the Liberal Democrat's offices in Felsham Road, Putney.
‘Brilliant Signs Ltd’