This is a replica piece. This model probably originated with a design from The Bromsgrove Guild in Edwardian times. The Bromsgrove Guild was founded in 1894 by Walter Gilbert producing ironwork. By 1900 Gilbert had teamed up with a Mr McCandlish and had begun a lead and bronze foundry from his works in Bromsgrove to the south of Birmingham. By 1908 they had a London outlet and a printed catalogue.
Archived Stock - This item is no longer available