A large William IV inverse breakfront Mahogany serving table
ex. Fishmonger's Hall, City of London
the ovolo and cavetto moulded top on richly carved sturgeon supports with panelled back behind, all raised on plinth base. Made by William Hunter and Son of Finsbury Place, London, c.1835, who were listed as 'upholsterers, cabinet-maker, appraiser, auctioneer and undertaker'.
Dimensions: 98cm (38½") High, 300cm (118") Wide, 94cm (37") Deep