Dimensions: 291cm (114½") High, 202cm (79½") WideLASSCO saved three of these monumental bronze entranceways from New Change (please check if the others are still available). The building, directly to the east of St. Paul's Cathedral, was built after the war replacing the bombed out street "Old Change". The name derives from a 13th Century building on the site that was used for the receipt of bullion to be coined. New Change, before the demolition that is currently underway, was a capacious office and retail block - brick built in the early 1950's with carved stonework by Sir Charles Wheeler and others. Wheeler created the bronze doors for The Bank of England before the war and those for the Lombard St. headquarters for Barclays after so these doors may well also be to his design.